BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

auld lang syne

Let me think back over the past year and follow my ups and downs... There were several! To be honest.... way too many for my liking! I have thought and thought long and hard for the past month on what my New Year's Resolutions will be..... I have the usual-eat healthier, get into shape, take better care of myself-but then there were a few others that lingered.

One that I am going to work really hard on this year is being nicer to others. I am not a complete ass or bitch 24/7, although I am sure there are those of you who may disagree-but I can be pretty decent person. I am going to work on becoming a better person. Not just better for myself, but for and to others.

This year I have come to learn that I am a very lucky person. I have had some tough times, but I have never gone without. I look all around me and see the hundreds and thousands of people who have to go without, the families that have lost someone, or lost a job, those who are losing thier houses, and it breaks my heart.

I started out this year on the extreme cynical side, with no faith in the human race... My faith still dwindles with the kindness that is lacking in the world... but I still have faith.

I wish you all a Happy New Year... and here's to all our resolutions... Whatever they may be!!!

0 comments: