BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 13, 2009

What did I do to my son's hair????

So I have been MIA for some time now. It has been crazy in my world for a little while... not all great... my tooth is still evil and I haven't been feeling the best! Not to forget to mention that Easter was just yesterday and everything that I had to do to get ready for that.


Well, there is so much I want to talk about... but this post will be dedicated to the killer job I did on my son's hair. Let me start off with I have always cut his hair. I have always trimmed it and maintained his hair for him. He has never once been to a place to have it cut, I have always cut it. Well, with the one exception of his daddy shaving his head once.

Well, he was in some serious need of a cut, it was shaggy and he has a double callick (or however you spell it). I tried to just trim the back and sides... still was looking bad. So I decided to take the clippers to his hair. Again something I have done on many other occasions. Well, apparently I was having an out of body experience. Because I was not present at the time of cutting.

Let's just say that words are useless and you can be the judge here are some pictures of what I had done.....








So I called my husband and told him I was taking him to Famous Hair... I sent him a picture and he called me up and asked if I was drunk. Talk about super funny! Well, I get him to the hair place and they just look at him like what in the hell did you mother do to your head.


I told the woman that his father took the clippers to his head last night when I told him not to and now there is nothing I can do to fix it. She chuckled and said he husband has done the same thing, but they had to shave their son's head afterwards. So we had a nice giggle over our husbands... mwahahahahahahahahaa! There was no way I was admitting to anyone that I did that to my little baby.



Well, she made his hair awesome... He looks like a super dooper big boy now... You will love it!!!!!

So until another time... much love to you all and I am back!!!

1 comments:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

HAHAHA! You are not alone my friend. I did the exaxt same thing, only I blamed his grandpa (my dad)! You're tooth still isn't better? I say, "STOP hurting, tooth!!!" (did that help? No? Oh...)