BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 3, 2009

it's been awhile

Wow! What a crappy week!!! It has not been pretty! It started last Saturday morning when I awoke to some of the worst tooth pain ever... Or at least it felt that way. I tried to suffer through it most of the day, learning that with any movement of my mouth, lips, tongue.... it made the pain worse. Sunday, I didn't even get out of bed. Everytime I sat up the throbbing would commence. UGH!!!

Well, Monday I went on the hunt down for a dentist, the one I used to see was not the best. Well, I had to wait until today, which was the earliest appointment that I could get. Then I called my family doc cuz this pain wasn't getting any better. I couldn't bite anything and it was a bitch to chew or even close my mouth. He gave me an antibiotic and some pain meds. Now, I am not a pain med taker... I will if need be... but not all that often! I get doopey... too funny sometimes.

Well, I need the pain pills just to eat... Well, the week went pretty decently... quickly which was rather nice. I have so much to brag about...

I received Cadence and Kaleb's progress reports from pre-school this week. I was one proud mama!!! The teachers in Kaleb's class said that he has come such a long way from when he started and that he is just wonderful. And that they will miss him-since he doesn't go anymore... boo hoo!

Well, this is what Cadence's teacher, who is also the director of the center said about her...
"You know that girl in high school that was prom queen and in all the advanced classes? Everyone wanted to be her. Well, I believe that is the girl you are raising. She is an absolute pleasure to have."

Talk about one PROUD mama!!!!

Also got Kyle's report card today... Let me just say that I am so proud of him... All A's and B's. He is doing so wonderfully in school. So because he has been doing so great he got to have a couple of friends over tonight.

Well, my tooth is hurting... until another time... much love to you all

2 comments:

Melinda said...

its always wonderful to get good reports on your kids, it makes us feel like we are not screwing them up to bad,lol Hope things went will at the dentisit today and that you get some relief soon.

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Great progress reports are always awesome! Good job to all!
I hope your tooth gets taken care of right away!