BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Let's help Cadence to reach her goal!

My daughter had recently found a new joy in her life... Jump Roping! She loves it....


Everyday she sings a new jump rope song... and we have to see how many kisses we are getting or she just makes me count the number of jumps she does! It is a funny little thing watching her jump like a wild jumping bean!! I LOVE IT!!!

Well, her school has a program going on teaching the kids about their heart and how it works and how to take care of it.

The program is Jump Rope for Heart! Her goal at this time is to reach $50.o0 in donations...


Please click the link above and donate to help her reach her goal for helping others learn about their hearts and how to take care of it!

Thank you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use to love to jump rope too. Still do, to be honest. Your blog is great. I'll definitely be checking back.

Feel free to check out mine at:

http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com

Also, you might be interested in the contest I have happening right now. It could generate a lot of new viewers and followers to your blog! It's a simple as answering a few questions. If you're interested, all of the details are in my most recent blog post.

xoxo

The Boyfriend Shopper