BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pre-turkey mumbo jumbo

Well, I went back to work on Monday. I was slightly nervous on the actual job I would be doing when I returned. The worst-was what I was thinking. Yet, actually, it wasn't that bad. The job isn't all that bad either. The crazy thing is that even though people and departments have be rearranged during that past 7 years of my employment with this company... I ended up back at the exact same desk I started at. That is odd....

I have been so tired at the end of day. Get home-make dinner-help with homework-pass out. I am just beat. I need to get used to working again. My brain hasn't worked this much in over 2 months.

I am grateful that this week is a short one. There are only 3 1/2 days to this week. I am super excited to the reason why, too.

Thanksgiving!!!! This time of year really brings me such joy! I see family that I haven't in awhile. People get nicer this time of year. Have you ever noticed that?

Go to the store and see who holds the door open for you. I see it all the time. People holding doors, helping others, smiling more, and just cheerful. The mood is lighter too. Or at least it is to me. Maybe I just don't see it all the other times...Perhaps, I get nicer this time of year.... maybe!

Back to that turkey..... mmmmmm!!!! I love food! My day with consist of traveling to so many different places. It has to be hard on the kids. First stop-my Dad's. I love it over there. He leaves about 15 minutes away from me and you want to know how often I see him? Let's just say I can count it up with the use of my two hands. It is sad I know. Long story, maybe for another day.
Then we trot off to my mother's-this year it is being hosted at my brother and sister-in-law's house. That should be nice. They just did some redecorating and renovations... so, I am looking foward to that. I see them more than I see my dad, but not as often as I should. Finally, we end the day by going to my in-laws. We end up eating all night long and playing games. I see them all the time. My sister-in-law is one of my closest friends. (her moving around the past 2 years has passed a bit of a wedge.... working on it... again.. Another story for another day).

Then after all that, I explode!!! Ha! The kids get to see everyone but they do not like having to stop playing with one set of cousins to go to another set. It can be overwhelming... I know it is for me. I could only imagine how they feel. I never had to do that. I was always at home with my mom and that set of siblings (long story).

I sure do have a lot of little side stories for another day popping up in the blog. Well, this really wasn't much of anything... hope you enjoyed....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

0 comments: