BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh




So I am a big box of whiny baby... I have had a tooth that wants me to yank it out and stomp on it til it is dust in the wind. I woke Saturday to the pain that since hasn't gone away or even let up. I want to scream... but talking and moving any part of my mouth hurts the damned thing all the more.


I hate being down... I still have to post my Weekend Update... so much to talk about. And I will get there... between pain during the day and being doped up on pain meds in the evening... I am really not in the blogging mood... But I will be back up and blogging my brains out soon enough... I see the dentist on Friday... I MAY BE COMPLETELY TOOTHLESS BY THEN!!!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

dude that sucks, that they cant even fit you in before Friday. tooth pains are one of the worse. Hang in there.

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Oh boy. I'm moaning for you. Every once in a while I get a toothache SO bad, and all I want to do is stab myself in the temple with a fork. I hope you are pain free VERY soon!!

Jen said...

Ouch!! Still hurts huh? Hope it stops huring before Friday.

See you soon.

Tell Kaleb that Corn says "Hi"