BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011

A new year... new beginnings... the end to old... the start to new... the resolutions that most have already made have probably been broken.


I have made no resolutions this year. I have no desire to say or commit to something that I have not already chosen to do throughout the previous year. Everything I have done thus far has been decided upon without making a "resolution" to do so at the beginning of the year.

This past year... 2010: I turned 30 years old. My youngest little man turned 5 years old, my daughter is now 6 and my oldest... a HUGE 10! I have started my new life. I have become part of a company that I not only enjoy working for but wish to help it grow. I have made new friends and started many new beginnings!!! I have grown in so many ways. Everyday I choose to continue on this path.

Today I woke up... BITTER! ANGRY! ANNOYED! FRUSTRATED!

A combination of emotions that I am all to familiar with. A combination of emotions that I thought I had been able to free myself from a long time ago. Yet, a welcomed combination of emotions; so that I can continue to do for myself what I need to without placing myself in a situation where I am only setting myself up for failure.

I have been a pawn to so many others.... I have allowed others to treat me as they choose, without concern to me or my feelings... I have been tossed about like a rag doll to be mistreated and made to be a fool.

I had that combination of emotions to build myself a fortress to protect myself from the above. I was able to let go of the anger and frustration to be able to have happiness and joy and hope. However, it opened up a weak spot in my exterior.

I am going to continue to open my eyes every morning and take each day as it come at me. I will not allow obstacles to get in my way. I will not allow possibilities to crowd my thoughts. I will be me and hope it is all I need!

0 comments: