BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

complete rambling

So this blog really has no real subject... just a bunch of randomness...

Well for starters... My girlie... Cadence, who will be 5 in 6 days... can tie her shoes all by herself. I am so proud of her. She is the best little monkey a mama could ask for. She loves school and just can't wait to ride the bus and go to Kindergarten. I am going to start working with her more on her letters, writing, sounds, and pronouncing them... She will be reading before Sept.

Kaleb is the cutest little boogerito ever... That is a word that he made up to call everyone. He is an odd one i tell ya. I think I am slowly losing control with him though. He likes things his way or no way at all. It is a battle most of the time... so i am going to have to start picking which ones are really worth it anymore.

Kyle... MY SHINING STAR!!!! Brought home his report card.... 3 A's 2 B's 2 S +'s and an S. He brought one of his cards from last time from a C to an A.... I am so proud of him. He is amazing. We have to work with him more on his reading. That has started to slack a little when it comes to reading... but the way he reads is weird. He breaks up sentences in weird places and will even run sentences together. Sometimes I have no idea what he has just read. But he understands it all. His reading comprehension scores are above average. I am so proud of him, I am beaming.
We are actually getting a better relationship. I was worried there for a little bit, but things are getting on track. I am so happy about that.

Well, it has been almost a full two weeks of being jobless and I still have my sanity. That says a lot. I have decided that I am going to go back to school and finish a degree. However, I am going to be going with my life long dream of Criminal Justice. Not sure where that will take me, but I am open for anything. I love everything there is about it. I think that losing my job-one that I was continuously growing to hate has really opened up a plethora of doors for me.

Tonight, I had my niece until my sis got off of work. We went out to dinner at TGI Fridays... had a gift card... ahh free food- the best.... But the kids were great... No problems getting them to eat and they got some dessert. No trouble putting them all to bed...

But then i got a phone call and it was my sis telling me her battery was dead or something... I think it is the cold weather... Well, I packed my niece up in the warm van and went to the rescue... Got the screws on the battery better and it started up nicely.

hmmm.... I think that is all. Who knows... my life can be pretty mundane.

0 comments: