BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 21, 2009

25 Firsts...

1. Who was your first prom date? Well, that would be Jason. He was also the person I happened to marry. We went to my Junior Prom, however he wasn't the first person who asked me to a prom, but my mom wouldn't let me go before then.

2. Do you still talk to your first love? No. I haven't talked to him in a couple of years. We had reconnected a few years back on MySpace.... but that was short lived too.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Oh goodness. I would have to say that it was some little airplane type bottles of alcohol. I was at my friend Jen's house for one of the New Years... I am guessing it was becoming 1994 or 1995. We had our friend Courtney with us as well. We drank a couple of those bottles and then filled them with some of the alcohol from her parents stash... we were sliding down small little snow hills in the neighbors yard in the middle of the night.

4. What was your first job? I started working at Handel's Ice Cream when I was 15. It was great fun. I loved working there. But sadly that was the start of when I had to start buying all my own things.... I mean come on working 15 hours a week during the summer, wasn't going to get me thru the year.

5. What was your first car? 1983 Oldsmobile Reliant. That thing was beat to hell. Oh, the potholes that jumped out in front of me and the curbs that tried to trip me up. The transmission was a POS and it was what taught me how to listen for certain sounds; that to this day I can tell when the car has a problem with the transmission over anything else.

6. Who was the first person to text you today? That would be my sister in law Tibi, to tell me about leaving Kyle's shoes at her house over the weekend.

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Kaleb, because the little turd woke up at 3:30 this morning and didn't go back to sleep until after 9am. Not too happy about that one!

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Pecillo..... I hated her!!!!

9. Where did you go on your first flight, in an airplane.... No where. I have never flown.

10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Tracie Z. Well, we kind of keep in touch through FaceBook. We are around.

11. Where was your first sleep over? I think at this girl Nicole's house. I ended up calling my mom and going home in the middle of the night.

12. Who was the first person to talked to today? That would be Kaleb again, since we were the only two awake so damned early.

13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? Well, I was dubbed a flower girl for my sister Treva's wedding, but I only got dressed up for a reception after they got married in Hawaii. Although, after that I was a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding.

14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Started praying to please let Kaleb go to sleep so that I can go to sleep.

15. What was the, first concert you went to? That would be a Boys 2 Men concert in 1994. Oh the concert was fun... but the drive home was the best... Jen screaming about having to go pee so bad that she was pointing out the red port a potty in a construction zone on the side of the freeway.

16. First Tattoo? Still in the making in my head. I am going to get one, one of these days... just figuring out what it is that I really want. I do know where I want it... around the ankle and on the top of my foot.... or just around the ankle.... but I am coming up with what I want.

17. First piercing? That would be my ears. I had little yellow birdies.

18. First foreign country you went to? Went to Canada.... I believe Jason and I had went there for some reason or another.... It was awesome! I loved it!!!

19. First movie you remember seeing? I have no clue, but the movie that pops into my head is All I Want For Christmas. My mom took me and a friend to see it. It was a cute movie. Every time I see it these days, it reminds me of when I went to the movies with my mom.

20. What state you lived in? That would be where I was born... Ohio!

21. Who was your first roommate? Well other than my mom... that would be Jason.

22. When was your first detention? I want to say it was either my freshman or sophomore year... I was giggling in study hall. It was my birthday and a friend of mine brought me a gift and she gave it to me in study hall. I opened it and got scowled at for the wrapping paper noises... then when I was giggling about something with my friend the nasty study hall wench gave me detention. Well.... I didn't end up going, being the defiant ass I was then.... Turns out that when you don't go, then the days just start to double. I ended up getting 24 detentions extra... but couldn't serve in the afternoon.... so that turned them into 48 detentions for the morning.... So then I went twice and never had to go again....because the detention principal was a dirty perv.

23. When was your first kiss? I was 14... After I had walked home to my friend Amanda's house... we walked home with my boyfriend, Nick, at the time. We got to her backyard and we were sitting on the back porch. Well, he just walked up to me and kissed me. It was the sloppiest wettest most disgusting thing ever. I never wanted to do it again. But he kept kissing me. I so thought I would need a bib.

24. What is one thing you would learn, if given the chance? I would want to learn multiple languages. I think that would be the greatest thing ever!!!!

25. Who will be the next to post this.... I say Melinda from Just Me.

0 comments: