BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

Thinking... It's overrated!

So, I have come to terms with the process we all call thinking. To be perfectly honest, thinking is overrated!

Now don't get me wrong, I strongly believe in using the thought process to analyze and execute actions in many aspects of life. What I can't seem to take anymore are the thoughts that you just can't seem to control. The ones that make a person feel less adequate, over stressed, under appreciated, over stimulated, un-everything. The thoughts of what if, if only, wouldn't it be nice, the ones that we really can't do a damned thing about.

I am sure what I am saying makes little sense, but hey I know what I am saying....

I would give most anything for a day without a thought to cross my mind. A week would be heaven, what about a month or even a year, maybe then I wouldn't feel so damned exhausted just from thinking.

0 comments: