BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 17, 2010

I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas

dated: December 16th...

I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas… Only a hippopotamus will do…. Yes, that was me singing! Hahaha… What else can you do when you come home after a long day at work, worried that your baby boy has been sick for 6 days, thinking that you need a vacation from the entire world (not without your kiddos) to find it is raining in your garage.

No, not raining men! That would have been an early Christmas present. Hahaha… It was raining. I sat in my car for a few moments trying to understand what in the hell I was looking at… what in the hell was going on and why there was what looked like a sprinkler system going off over a pool of water in the garage!

Well, after my initial shock, I got out of my car, almost slipped on the ice in my driveway (which by the way can’t be shoveled when you don’t own a shovel hahahaha) to go and venture into the garage and see why there is a rain forest scene in front of my eyes.

AH, SON OF A BITCH! Are you kidding me!?!?! A burst pipe. Damnit to hell! REALLY?!?!?!

Those were my thoughts! My poor mind… it is on over load!!!! After the week I have had: my sick bambino, my lack of sleep, playing catch up from missing work Tuesday afternoon, staying up late working from home, emotional stress, aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

There is a monsoon in my garage! OH SHIT… the house… I take off splashing through the mini pool in my garage to get inside. OH MAN!!! The floor is filled in the laundry room! OH FUDGE (you know that is not what I was saying) the walls! They are soaked!!! Oh sweet Jesus… how do I turn this off… who do I call… there is water everywhere.

I called the landlord, left him a message, which probably sounded like a baby monkey calling for its mother. I ran back inside to look around like a babbling buffoon to shut off the water. After what felt like an eternity did I find the valve (and on the 1st try I must say) I shut that damned rain forest off!

My laundry room, the downstairs bathroom, and the garage filled with water. The walls are all wet and I am sure they will need to be replaced or risk mold.

I started singing some Bob Marley and then decided that Damnit, Santa better be bringing me what I want for Christmas!!!

0 comments: