BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Why didn't I come with a rewind function??

Where is the rewind button? Sometimes silence is the best way to go. In some cases, zipping your lips and forever holding your peace is what should be done.


When in the world did I forget these? When did I stop filtering the words that spew from my lips? I think this pressure cooker is filled to the max and things are just seeping out. But WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY did I have to allow those words to come from my mouth????

SIGH!!!

There is no way to hit a pause and rewind button. This is life! I wish that there was a way I could take it all back. A way to go back in time... oh man, that song just popped into my head! hahaha!

Where is my Delorean??? Where is my Doc??

Well... time to man up and be a big girl!!! Bring it on, world! I am ready to kick your ass!

0 comments: