BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 13, 2010

lights, camera, NO action

It sure has been awhile since I have posted often. This usually means I have so much on my mind that I have no where but here to spew it all out.

It is no secret that I am not a fan of allowing myself to cry. In fact I despise when I cry and when I can't seem to stop the tears from falling.



These past few days have been an all time low for me. I haven't been able to control my emotions any at all and really can't believe it. I know that there are times that feeling a certain way is what the body needs at that moment; yet, why can't I just protect myself ALL THE TIME!?



Damnit!


I have been questioning the genetic and moral making of men lately. How they can even been classified in the same species as women. Oh, please don't get me wrong... Women can be just as nasty and hateful and ignorant and stupid as any man any day... It's just that, why do men think the way they do?


Why does a man think it's ok to do or say some of the things he does? I am a firm believer of saying what you mean and meaning what you say. (You don't experience the things I have and learn nothing.) Also, the belief that actions speak louder than words.
A friend of mine and I have been having this conversation for months. She and I seem to always be in similar situations at the same time and all too often we have a story that involves the moronic behaviors of a man.
If you are going to "talk" to someone and tell them things that well are taken in a certain way, do not expect them to think you don't mean them. Even if you do mean them, don't say them if you can't act on them. Lack of action screams what you mean!
Trust me on that one! I was at fault for a lack of action years ago... And you know what... It sucked but I really couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. For all parties involved. When you choose a lack of action over what you are saying, you can be damned sure I can see right through you.
I know... women do this all the time... I am guilty of it and know many women who are as well!
Maybe i just need sleep... that might shut me up!



0 comments: