BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Things First.....


I got an award... Thank you so much Leslie.... I got on to check my mail and get caught up and some weekend blogging and found out that I got my very first award!!!! YEAH!!!!

So along with the award comes some rules...here they are...
Rules do accompany this honor:"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I am not sure who may or may not already have this award... so I am going to chose my eight from a list of blogs I have really enjoyed reading and can't wait to continue reading....
1... Is my bestest best friend... She has her own quirky way of telling any story.
2... Is an amazing woman with whom I have had the honor of meeting and growing a friendship with.
3 thru 8... Are all astounding writers that I have been able to have a peak into their lives thru this wonderful blogging world. Each one has their own unique writing style that just sucks me in and wanting for more. Thank you to all of you who have allowed me to read more.
Thank you again Leslie for the award!!!!!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Aweeeee!

You are so sweet! I accept, I accept!

CrusinSussan said...

I am completely and utterly shocked and humbled.

Thank you Manda

Jen said...

Oooh Manda, it's like a virtual present! I love presents! Thank you so much. It's my one and only!!!

Preston said...

Thank you so much for my award. I have been sick at home for the past 3 days and it really cheered me up!