BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just looking for some additional prayers

Today while going through all the blogs that I currently follow (the list keeps growing-love it), I came across a blog by a man who was recently feature as the blog of the day from SITS (Secrets in the sauce). I truly enjoyed reading many of his blog the day he was featured and began to follow his blog, because I loved it. You need to check him out, Me and the blue Skies- Preston rocks!



Well, he has just posted a new blog date March 19th. This blog is something that I felt I would like to share with my readers. It is about a little boy who is 8 years old, Andrew. He is the same age as my Kyle. He has cancer. There is a tumor growing in his cheek which has effected his sinus cavity. My heart is breaking for him and his family. Please for more information and to leave Preston any responses for praying for his friend's grandchild your thoughts and prayers go over to Say a Prayer for Andrew.

1 comments:

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

Hey Manda!

Come on over to my blog... I have an award waiting for you :)

http://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com/

Leslie M.